Farmer Bailey is a wholesale firm brokering the sale of plugs to professional cut flower growers. All plugs are produced and shipped by Gro 'n Sell in Chalfont, Pennsylvania, USA.
By creating an account and making a purchase, you affirm that you are a commercial cut flower farmer with a business tax ID number, in compliance with your state's sales tax requirements.
We do not offer retail sales to hobbyists, gardeners, or non-commercial growers of any kind.
- Minimum order = 3 trays = 1 box. 3 full trays (anything sold in 125 or 210 tray) fit in one shipping box. Please be sure to order in multiples of 3, as this is most cost effective for you. Shipping is charged per box.
- There are a few items (Scoop Scabiosa, Chocolate Cosmos, Geum, Veronica, etc.) available in half tray sizes (anything sold in a 51-cell tray.) These are very literally half a tray. So do your math, and make sure you have 3 trays, which can be a combination of half and whole trays.
- Your 3 tray minimum order must be for the same Ship Date. Gro 'n Sell shipping boxes are designed to hold 3 full trays securely. Here's what happens if you don't play by this rule: If you order 4 trays, you will have 1 full box, plus a second box with only one tray in it. It will cost the same to ship the 4 trays as it costs to ship 6, and the one tray will probably get knocked around because FedEx doesn't care about your plugs the way you and I do. ~ Bailey.
Orders for multiple ship dates must be placed separately.
- If you live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you may choose Local Pick Up option at check out. Local Pick Up is Thursday through Friday only, at Gro 'N Sell in Chalfont, PA. Local Pick Up trays are unboxed and may be ordered in any quantity. If you live in a state other than PA or NJ and want Local Pick Up, send us an email at email@example.com and we will take care of you! Gro 'N Sell will contact Local Pick Up customers by phone to schedule.
- If you are ordering more than 33 trays for shipping on a given ship date, a custom freight quote will be generated, and you will be invoiced at the time of shipping. This tends to be more cost effective than boxing and shipping via FedEx or UPS. If you are close to another grower that is also ordering, consider consolidating your orders to save on custom freight.
- All shipping rates are approximate and are subject to change. We will never bill your card without permission (in fact we can't, and don't have access to it) but you may be invoiced if shipping rates change.
- Shipping charges include an $9 fee for the custom insulated box used by Gro 'n Sell.
- Your credit card will charged at the time of checkout. If an item goes out of stock, or there is a shipping charge discrepancy, you will be notified via email and refunded promptly.
- All plugs are grown to order at Gro 'n Sell. Please place your order at least 10-12 weeks before your desired Ship Date.
- All orders are subject to seed availability. Sometimes seed goes out of stock, or germination rates are less that perfect. You will be offered a substitution or a refund if an item you ordered becomes unavailable. We monitor your orders at Gro 'n Sell, and notify you as soon as we have any hint that an item may not be available.
- Gro 'n Sell is a large facility, but they do fill up in the height of the growing season, and some items may go out of stock without notice.
- Based on lead time, ship dates for a particular variety will be removed from the store once it reaches its sow date. This is to allow the necessary time for Gro 'n Sell to produce your plugs.