“It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere with Farmer Bailey” returns on Wednesday, March 22 with a talk plus question and answer session on How to Transplant Plugs. Covered topics will include:
- What to do when your plugs arrive
- Hardening off: why you should do it, and when you can skip it
- Watering newly transplanted plugs
- Why you should never put your plug trays on the ground
- When to thin double-sown seedlings
- How to file a claim for plugs damaged in transit
Join us at @farmerbaileyplugs Live on Instagram at Noon ET / 9am PT / 4pm GMT on March 22 to ask your growing questions, or leave us a question below in the Comments.
Not able to attend the Live session on Wednesday? A recording of the talk will be posted here on the Farmer Bailey blog.