Flower farmers get big heads growing Scoops, and it’s time to show ‘em off. Strut your stuff with photos and videos of Scoop Scabiosa, Focal Scoop and Bon Bon Scoop in our #FarmerBaileyScoopContest, accepting entries now through July 31, 2023.
Five (5) winners will each receive one 51-count tray of their choice of any Scoop plugs (retail value $116.00+) available at farmerbailey.com.
#FarmerBaileyScoopContest prizes are courtesy of Danziger, breeder of superlative Scoops; Veronica Skyler; Hypericum Globo; Caryopteris Pagoda and Gypsophila Million Stars, among other extraordinary cut flowers.
Let your creativity bloom and show how Scoops inspire YOU in a photo or video submission. Here are few seeds of ideas:
- Scoops in the Field
- Scoops Floral Design
- Model your Scoops (grower holding a bunch)
- Biggest Flower (with ruler)
- Silly with Scoops (Scoops for eyes, Dance, etc)
- Secret to Scoop Success video (informative)
- Scoops as Big as Your Kid (human or pet)
- … or any original idea from your fertile brain!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share a Scoop snapshot or video to your Instagram account in a Post;
- Tag @FarmerBaileyPlugs in the Post;
- Add hashtag #FarmerBaileyScoopContest in the caption;
- Make sure your account is public, so we can regard your creation;
- Follow @FarmerBaileyPlugs, we’re tons of fun!
An impartial jury of floral and aesthetically-minded professionals will choose their five favorite entries when the contest ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on July 31, 2023. Winners will be notified via Instagram DM, and announced August 4, 2023 on the @FarmerBaileyPlugs Instagram account and Farmer Bailey Blog.
Read the full contest rules, below. This contest is open to US residents over the age of 18 only, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this contest you affirm that you have read and understand the complete contest rules. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Good luck! #FarmerBaileyScoopContest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via posting, tagging and hashtagging Posts on Instagram with #FarmerBaileyScoopContest and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Farmer Bailey Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Farmer Bailey Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 9, 2023; 9am Pacific Time and ending July 31, 2023; 11:59pm Pacific Time. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2023; 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by creating an Instagram Post from the entrant’s public Instagram account, tagging @farmerbaileyplugs and hashtagging with #FarmerBaileyScoopContest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Farmer Bailey Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one tray of Scoop Scabiosa plugs of their choice available at farmerbailey.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Farmer Bailey Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Farmer Bailey Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Farmer Bailey Inc. and Danziger to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote of an impartial jury of aesthetically-minded professionals under the supervision of Farmer Bailey Inc. Winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Farmer Bailey Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FARMER BAILEY INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Farmer Bailey Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Farmer Bailey Inc., and Farmer Bailey Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Farmer Bailey Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Farmer Bailey Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Farmer Bailey Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Farmer Bailey Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Farmer Bailey Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Farmer Bailey Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Farmer Bailey Inc. Farmer Bailey Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Farmer Bailey Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Farmer Bailey Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Farmer Bailey Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Vermont, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Vermont having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Farmer Bailey Inc., PO Box 883, Derby VT 05829, USA. Requests must be received no later than September 30, 2023; 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Farmer Bailey Inc., PO Box 883, Derby VT 05829, USA.